GRC is a highly functional and highly configurable modular risk-centric governance,
risk and compliance (GRC) platform bringing to the market the best-of-breed technology.
With the award winning risk, audit and analytical tools, aCCelerate GRC enables
stakeholders to quickly demonstrate business benefits through efficient deployment.
aCCelerate GRC encompasses a company’s internal audit, operational risk, regulatory
compliance and policy management functions, offering tailored features for the recording
of information and management of all activities relating to these functional areas.
These components can work either separately or in combination to provide improved
visibility, monitoring and reporting for the enterprise.
The aCCelerate GRC platform combines enterprise grade capabilities such as workflow,
document management, project management and security with contextual cross-referencing
of information contained within the risk and control library to create a dynamic
risk/control model of the enterprise. It also enables the consolidation and automation
of critical areas such as assessments, data gathering, control implementations,
issues and action plan tracking.
- aCCelerate GRC provides comprehensive reporting, incorporating an extensive report
library and integrates with major business reporting applications.
- aCCelerate GRC is highly configurable and can be adapted to your company’s existing
GRC methodologies, enabling total control of the application and rapid deployment.
- aCCelerate GRC is offered on a Software as a Service (SaaS) basis or installed on
the customer’s own infrastructure.
Our differentiators include:
- Strongest risk engine of all the GRC vendors
- From basic approach to capital charge modeling
- Fully scalable both up and down
- Out of the box, efficient deployments
- Methodology that promotes an evolving GRC maturity model
- GRC foundation that allows for the integration of the complete GRC eco-system
- User configurable
- Consolidated issues and action tracking
- Powerful reporting tools