is a web-based application that facilitates the investigation and management of
financial transaction exceptions, supporting full automation of the investigation.
FinTRACE operates on a workflow-driven processing engine (based on X-Gen) that keeps
track of all investigation cases. FinTRACE also provides web-based case entries
for call centre use as well as back office integration to enable access to all necessary
underlying data, such as transactions.
The SWIFTNet E&I module of FinTRACE follows the SWIFTNet exceptions and Investigations
rulebook (an international market initiative to standardise exception management)
and is a logical extension used to enhance existing messaging and process capabilities
of FinTRACE for case tracking purposes.
- Multi-channel Support via SWIFT FIN, SWIFT E&I (ISO2022 XML), from reconciliation
systems, fax, email or direct entries.
- Automated and Configurable Routing: Investigation cases are automatically assigned
to the department(s)
- Audit Trail: Every action taken in the investigation will be recorded in addition
to the user information, time and date.
- FinTRACE processes incoming and outgoing SWIFT E&I messages and covers the E&I processing
- Multi language capability, configurable STP and process rules
- FinTRACE Express:A simpler version of FinTRACE, the Express module
is designed for financial institutions (with low investigation volumes) for which
the SWIFTNet Exceptions and Investigations service would be deemed highly beneficial.
- FinTRACE for Charges:FinTRACE for Charges closes the automation gap
for processing of claims from “Our” and “Non-STP” Charges. The solution provides
a central processing engine for bank wide charges and claims processing and compiles
all relevant information in a single data repository.